Senior Electrical Estimator
As Senior Electrical Estimator you will play a key role in the development and securing of new business. This role will be required to lead the development of the controls solution and cost estimate within complex technical proposals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Following company processes, lead the development of the proposals for all control and installation projects
- Meet with prospective customers as required to understand project scope, specifications, budget, etc. in order to provide customers with the best solution.
- Develop standard controls pricing templates and technical documentation to be utilised in proposal development.
- Identify and coordinate with supplier partners at an early stage in order to leverage resources throughout the proposal phase.
- Coordinate with mechanical estimating resources and procurement for requests for quotations from outside suppliers for parts, materials, hardware, or specialized solutions.
- Understand and follow safety & environmental regulations and identify safety/environmental concerns.
- Adhere to the quality system and actively participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Perform other job related tasks as required.
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Background in electrical engineering or other relevant experience.
- Previous estimating experience in a similar organisation.
- Minimum 5 years estimating experience.
- Knowledge of manufacturing, industrial, automation processes, quality requirements, etc.
- Strong knowledge of electrical power and distribution systems.
- Ability to comprehend electrical specifications, CAD models, drawings, etc.
- Strong understanding of Electrical Control Systems, PLC’s, HMI’s, Hydraulics, and Pneumatics.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of project costs.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with competing deadlines.
If you have current experience or you’re interested in joining our industry, we want to hear from you.Upload CV
If you have current experience or you’re interested in joining our industry, we want to hear from you. Please upload your CV below:Download Application