Control System Design Engineer
As a Control System Design Engineer with Axon Power & Control you will enhance the existing control system department and help deliver best in class designs and operational excellence to our clients
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce detailed electrical schematic drawings for manufacture.
- Support Estimating and Project teams to understand Customer requirements, including directly interfacing with the Customers as required.
- Research new materials, designs, and methods/equipment for production.
- Perform physical testing on engineering prototypes/production build (if required).
- Amend drawings for bespoke customer changes.
- Resolve technical difficulties identified during production build, during customer usage/ commissioning or through failure in the field.
- Liaise with manufacturing team to ensure projects run to schedule.
- Maintain technical documentation and user documentation.
- Creation of BOMs for use by procurement team.
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge of Zuken/Eplan/Autocad or other electrical system drawing package.
- Sound knowledge of general electrical principles
- Good time management and communication skills
- Good people and interpersonal skills
- Logical thinker with good analytical and problem-solving skill
- Knowledge of BS60204 and UL508A desirable
If you have current experience or you’re interested in joining our industry, we want to hear from you.Upload CV
If you have current experience or you’re interested in joining our industry, we want to hear from you. Please upload your CV below:Download Application