Control Panel Builder/Apprentice Control Panel Builder
The role of Control Panel Builder will require the chosen individual to become part of the existing team of panel builders in assembling and wiring electrical control panels as per instruction and control panel drawings provided.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Layout electrical control panel backplates with components.
- Assemble and label all components and fix to backplate.
- Layout/punch electrical control panel doors/lids with components.
- Wire mains cables as per drawing provided.
- Wire control cables as per drawing provided.
- Complete pre-checks and fill out relevant testing documentation.
- Fix labelling to the electrical control panel door.
- Modify drawings if any changes occurred during the build process.
- Perform the job in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Perform any other duties as may reasonably be required from time-to-time.
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- 1 year of experience working in a panel building workshop. (Does not apply to apprentice role)
- Ability to navigate and interpret CAD drawings.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to work on their own and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good problem-solving skills.
If you have current experience or you’re interested in joining our industry, we want to hear from you.Upload CV
If you have current experience or you’re interested in joining our industry, we want to hear from you. Please upload your CV below:Download Application